HOW TO APPLY Online SBI Account Application – State Bank of India
- Please visit the SBI branch nearest to you.
- Please take a account opening form.
- Please fill the account opening form carefully and fill the correct information.
- Form 1-Name, address, signature, various other details and assets fill correction position.
- Form 2- You will have to fill in this part if they do not have a PAN Card.
- Please ensure that all the fields have been entered and are The details mentioned in the application form. should match those mentioned in the KYC documents that have been submitted.
- customer will now have to make first deposit of Rs.1,000.
- As soon as the bank completes the verification process, the account holder will be granted a free passbook and Cheque book and ATM card. When you get ATM card. If apply for ATM card other wise not given ATM card first time. And you need to ATM card apply for ATM card. After opening account.
- Please, Also apply for internet banking If you want.
HOW TO APPLY Online SBI Account Application – State Bank of India, If you want to open a SBI Saving bank account online follow the my instruction step by step. State Bank of India allows you to open Three types of Salary Account, Saving Account, Small SB account. For all these accounts, applicant need not visit the bank branch in person for a particular time period.
- Please visit the State bank of India official website.
- And go to Apply for SB / Current account.
- And Choose Saving Bank Account
- And choose for Resident Individuals
- And show three interface Salary Account, Saving Account, Small SB Account If you choose which you want open account.
- I will preferred you choose Small SB account.
- Please fill Application form Name, Address, DOB and Various Details
- Attach the requirement documents, such as photographs and proof of identity and address.
- And after full up the form Please verify you detail. After click on submit button.
- click on submit button a generate SCRN(Small Customer Reference Number) will be generated, please note down SCRN Number. SCRN will also be sent on the registered mobile email.
State Bank of India Savings Account for Eligibility
Who can eligible to open a savings account in State Bank of India, customers need to meet certain criteria.
- You should be a citizen of India.
- you should be 18 years and above to be eligible.
- Need Valid identity proof
What Documents Required to Open SBI Savings Account
- Proof of identity – Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- Proof of address – Aadhaar card, Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- PAN card
- Two recent passport size photographs
Nomination Facility SBI Savings Account
All savings account Applicant are required to nominate a beneficiary that can operate the account on their behalf. When filling in the application form, Applicant will be required to choose a nominee.
Welcome Kit State Bank of India Savings Account
Getting approval of the bank, the customer will receive a savings account welcome kit. The kit will contain:
- SBI Passbook
- SBI ATM debit card
- SBI cheque book
- Pay-in slips
Some useful important Links
If you getting a helpful information Please share information other.